i have really bad farmers tan! help?! on my arms...legs..?

okay so i had a tournment and i really need help on getting it out...in like 3 days or less....sunless tanning was gross and got in between my fingers and idk bout fake n bake but it doesnt sound so funn!! gross and sweaty...not my plan of ffunn!!! help

Favorite Answer

lay out side maybe

• Dann

You could try some lotions they sell, idk what names cause I use the sun. Remember to keep your skin moist and hydrated so you don't peel on the burnt part cause that's even worse.

Only solution I can think of is sit in the sun for about 2 hours for 3 days, put lotion or aloe vera on every 20 minutes and the tan will even itself, topless of course if you want the tan lines to go away.

Source(s): Tanning for 2 WHOLE YEARS.

I would stick with sunless tanning, but try using the spray-on kind instead. I heard the results are better with the spray-on kind than they are with the lotions, anyway.