Do I have a concusion?

So yesterday I helped my friend move and we had to move the sofa out of the second story window- I caught it and all was going great when the weight shifted and it fell on my head knocking me to the ground. I was okay last night- bit nausious and tired but okay. Then this morning I woke up with a migrain headache- really bad one... I went to the er and they shined a light in my eyes tapped my knee and said I was fine. The thing is I've had a headach (not migraine just a ache) for the whole day. Should I care?

Favorite Answer

You might have strained your neck when you hit your head which is giving you the headache. If you are on a blood thinning medication like taking asprin every single day or warfarin etc, you should go to your GP. Otherwise, just keep an eye on your pupils. If one gets bigger than the other go to the er. If nausea or inability to stay conscious occurs do the same. It is possible to get mild concussion from a bump that big. They can't really do much with concussion anyway as it is just a bruise on your brain and you just have to rest (and not drive or operate heavy machinery) until it heals.

If the symptoms continue, go back to the hospital and request for CT scan of head to rule out head bleed.

Always put ice on a bump to the head.

I think u will be okay. Just rub the back of the head, u may can

pull this pain out.

try......http://www.reflexology.com/

Did you land on your head? Concusions are like when your brain is misplaced. Dizzyness and headaches are the usual symptoms. I think you do.