Hot older vs. younger men???

Plead your cases, for or against, and your preference. Girls and guys answer please!

I've recently had it in for the younger guys. I am ALL about an older gent taking excellent care of himself! I see lots of 20-somethings (girls AND guys) that look disgusting! They are fat and just look worn-out, and do not even attempt to take care of themselves. Come on, that's just gross!

Like a fine wine? Or do you go for "innocence", even though it is probably just a phase? Even at college, no, HIGH SCHOOL, I was more attracted to some teachers/professors. And that was not just on intelligence (nor some fantasy), but I was impressed on their maintenance and excellent genes. Anyway, let me know! Peace, ~N

Favorite Answer

I think its better to match personalites than going by age. I know young women that act like grandmas..and older women that cant get eonough. I date a much younger girl...shes not into partying , but a feak in bed. Works for us.

good luck

you're pretty shallow =D

have a nice day