ladytee asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Ever heard of a drunken watermelon?? if so can u tell me how to make one?

picked a dish from a hat and this is what i have to bring to a cookout, now all I know is you put rum or vodka in the watermelon or is it better to cut up the watermelon and let it sit over night, tell me how u do it and what's best to use..thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ta p
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have a family friend and she cuts it up ads everclear and strawberries. make sure no kids get a hold of this cuz you cant taste the liquor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 Watermelon 1 day 5 min prep

Change to: Watermelon US Metric

1 (750 ml) bottle vodka (fifth)

1 whole watermelon

Wash outside of watermelon.

Cut a hole in the top of the watermelon.

Pour all of the vodka in the watermelon.

Put the watermelon (hole upwards) in the fridge for one day before eating.

• Cutie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1/5 part vodka

1 whole watermelon

Cut a hole in the top of the watermelon and pour all of the vodka in the watermelon. Put the watermelon (hole upwards) in the fridge for one day before eating.

• 1 decade ago

yeah all the other people have it right with the hole in the watermelon, but do they have a watermelon flavored rum or vodka out there yet. That would rock the house....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We used to cut a small triangle in the top of the watermelon and put in vodka till it was full..then let sit in fridge overnight..

• 1 decade ago

Cut a hole in the water mellon about the size of the neck of the bottle. place the mellon in the bottom of a ice chest and place ice around the mellon to hold the melon in place. Shove the neck of the vodka bottle into the melon and let it set until the melon absorbs all the vodka.

• 1 decade ago

the best is to cut a hole in the watermelon and pour in a bottle of champagne and let it sit over night.

• 1 decade ago

cut a hole in it.....use coconut...banana..or a fruit flavored rum........

or if you want to do something else fun...take strawberry shots....they will like that just as well.......

get a bunch of strawberries

cut the top off and dig out some of the insides

dip them in chocolate

fill with amaretto

top off with whipped cream

they are soooo good...it will be the hit of the party

• 1 decade ago

You need a syringe for this one, and what you do is inject the watermelon with vodka or tequila. It's potent!

(but good.....)

• 5 years ago

That was really good! A Star for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.