Looking for a general conference talk?

I've got this vague memory of a talk about the atonement and mercy of Christ being extended to everyone "even you" and the speaker kept repeating "even you" over and over again throughout the talk.

I've done a search on LDS.org with no luck. Anybody remember that talk? Or have any better hints on how to find it.

Thanks

Messiahsking - thanks, that's sweet.

Princezelph - I think sometime in the last 5 years...I know it's still very vague.

17Mezzo - yep, I am my husband's most precious possesion, and he is mine, we belong to eachother, and it's wonderful.

• Kerry
    Favorite Answer

I believe that you are looking for this talk by Elder Shayne Bowen, entitled:

The Atonement Can Clean, Reclaim, and Sanctify Our Lives

Follow the link below

Sorry with that vague of information it would be hard to find for anyone. If you could remember when that would help

His mercy is extended to you, even you..Sorry but does this help?

Hm...i dont know if i can find that one for you. But there's this great one where pres. hinkley told the men of the church "Men, treasure your wives. They're your most valuable POSESSIONS." (Think i'm kidding? Look it up yourself. That's what he said.) Anyways, great talk. Really spiritual.

Source(s): CTR!!! not