any websites like myspace but safe?

websites that u can decorate ur profile and put on music and pictures and make friends. besides myspace

Favorite Answer

facebook.com

I definitely have the two... yet human beings say facebook is safer. I definitely think of of that Myspace is safer fairly by way of certainty ive had 3 creepy person men attempt to function me and seek for suggestion from with me on facebook yet fairly a million on myspace. that shouldn't could do with their safeness yet i fairly adventure extra advantageous suited on an analogous time as im on myspace.

yahoo 360. the only thing is that you probably wont kno a lot of your "friends" you'll just have to learn how to trust that thier not 40 year old creepy men (or women?) that live at home in thier mothers basement and cant get women(or men) their own age, so they make fake identities... but i doubt anything bad will happen to you if you play it safe. same with myspace. as long as you dont talk to people you dont kno, you'll be fine.

• none

facebook is way much better than another websites, there are no fake profile such as celebrities, artists etc... and less spamming all your friends. Plus, you can add song, movies etc... but there is no background.

um, there's neopets (www.neopets.com) if you're looking for something safe (but geared towards kids).

i've heard facebook is pretty secure, though.

www.gabback.com