steak asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

deleting cookies?

When I delete my cookies will it affect shared user.

How much space will it save?

How to decipher cookie properties?

Favorite Answer

Deleting cookies will affect only your setting you wont be able to save much space by deleting cookies infact you can set the space and number of days to keep cookies in memory

CCleaner will remove your cookies for you and tell you the size it's going to remove. It's only going to effect your account even if you have multiple user accounts.

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner also fixes your registry. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware.

Why would u delete a cookie!??! do u order them online from like ebay or something?

I like to eat cookies

this free tool will do the same as ccleaner and is much easier to use. http://www.iobit.com/ good luck.