Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do guys tell other guys about there sex life?

if you do something sexual with a guy.why do they like to tell all there friends.i think there are only a few good guys that kept those things to themsevles.

Favorite Answer

Plain and simple, they want to brag to their buddies and build their self-esteem. I like a guy who can keep his mouth shut.

Usually, it's LIES. And their buds know this because THEY LIE, TOO! Women are the most honest about their sex lives. When BOYS grow into men, often they stop talking about their sex lives, but, after being married over 38 years, I've found that women do not. We had a roomy for a few years and I often over heard her and my wife talking. That gal was KINKY! If your bf IS talking about his sex life with you, knock him in the head! REAL MEN don't blab. To pay him back, tell him you'll THEM about some of HIS stupid failures...or lack of pleasing you. That will shut him up! (Yup, I'm a guy)

• oldone

I think that guys that do that are immature. Perhaps they feel they have bragging rights and it boosts their self esteem to tell the others. Guys who have a steady girl don't do that as they don't want all the other guys to know their business. So if it is getting back at you about your behavior I suggest you take a vacation from the guys around you.

they fill the need to show off its like there natural testosterone that has competiveness

and most guys especially if u 've got a jocky guy feel the need to compete in just about everything including sexual stuff unlike women who talk about the kissing and the romance and the guys physical demeaner and guys just go straight for the physical like sex and various body parts and other crap like that and only share the sexual stuff with there closest friends

Bragging

• Honestly, it has to do with our ego. No man wants to be thought of the guy that doesn't ever have sex. So bye telling his friends he is trying to build up his own ego.

Self-Esteem.

any guy who says he doesnt say anything is a liar or a virgin...we have to brag about those things...its one of the many great things that makes us guys...

the truth is boys do that hoping that others would share and then making it seam like their sex lives are so much better than his home boys

For some, their sexual prowess defines their self-worth.