Do you ever forget about choosing you best answer on your questions?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, when I pick the best answer I get back three of the five points I spent to post the question!!! I only make sense to pick the best answer!!!

Source(s): god nose
  • There have been times when I'm away for a few days at a time and do miss out or just as you said, forget.

I always feel bad and email the person who was voted and the person who I think should have got best answer if that happens. Only happened a few times though.

• 1 decade ago

I never choose my answers as the best answers unless I really think it is!

• Mekana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I did when I first started on here but now I remember. Sometimes I don't do it though if I don't know what the best answer is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I think everyone should choose there own best answer.

• 1 decade ago

Nah, never let one slip by

cept this one question where there's only one answer and I didn't like the answer at all so I let it go to polls hoping someone would no no best answer.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I do that a lot.

Then a few weeks I'm like, Oh dang I probably should have picked a best answer...

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers always sends me an E-mail when the question is about to expire... So, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't remember =(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. All the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep sometimes none of the answers are what im lookin for! and sometimes i just forget..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.