Do you ever forget about choosing you best answer on your questions?

Favorite Answer

No, when I pick the best answer I get back three of the five points I spent to post the question!!! I only make sense to pick the best answer!!!

Source(s): god nose
  • There have been times when I'm away for a few days at a time and do miss out or just as you said, forget.

I always feel bad and email the person who was voted and the person who I think should have got best answer if that happens. Only happened a few times though.

I never choose my answers as the best answers unless I really think it is!

• Mekana

I did when I first started on here but now I remember. Sometimes I don't do it though if I don't know what the best answer is

No I think everyone should choose there own best answer.

Nah, never let one slip by

cept this one question where there's only one answer and I didn't like the answer at all so I let it go to polls hoping someone would no no best answer.

Yeah, I do that a lot.

Then a few weeks I'm like, Oh dang I probably should have picked a best answer...

Yahoo Answers always sends me an E-mail when the question is about to expire... So, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't remember =(

Yes. All the time.

Yep sometimes none of the answers are what im lookin for! and sometimes i just forget..