On my Nintendo DSLite in the front it has a cartilage cover what is that space used for?

at first I thought I could put my gameboy advance games there but i realized its too big and narrowfor the game

what do I put in there

ohh and I had my DS for a couple of months already its just I need to know what that space is for

• fiVe
    Favorite Answer

The front slot is for GBA games. They don't slide all the way in on the lite like they do on the original DS, but they'll still play.

That's weird. I put my games for my Game Boy there all the time and play them on my Nintendo DS lite.

It actually is for GBA games, but it does stick out a bit. If it bugs you just use the extra plastic thing they put in there when it's not in use.

I personally hate how it sticks out, lol.

• Check out the manual below and go to page four it gives you the anatomy of it, you can find it for yourself on the manual because i dont know exactly what your talking about