Lucia asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Can I do this?

Can I delete a question I asken on Yahoo Answers?

Favorite Answer

A user can only remove an open question. An open question is a question where no best answer has been chosen.

This can be done , as the author of the question by returning to the question, clicking the pencil edit button and choosing delete question. Remember you lose out on gaining three points for selecting a best answer.

You have only asked two questions and both can be removed however you will not gain any point back for doing so, and it really annoys user who spend time answering your questions as well. ;)

All closed questions can not be removed.

All the best

chεεrs

You can delete questions you've asked as long as they are still "Open" for answers. Once the questions is resolved (Best Answer chosen by asker, or the it enters the vote) it cannot be deleted by anyone other than Yahoo. The question go into a permanent database.

Go to your Profile page>Question tab>click on the question>when you question appears go to the Pencil Icon on the Action Bar>Hover the cursor>in the dropdown menu select the Delete Question option.

If it is still open, yes. If it has been resolved, no.