Do supernatural things really happen?

Or is just imagination?

Favorite Answer

If they happened they wouldn't be supernatural, they would just be natural

Supernatural things may happen but not for us in the natural environment we inhabit. Supernatural means outside of nature, anything we can experience or have meaningful knowledge of is inside nature and is not supernatural at all.

Most people don't believe in the supernatural because they do not understand it. Some people just flat out refuse to believe it because, to me, if you do believe in the supernatural, you have to recognize the fact that something exists beyond life.

Source(s): =) It's just an opinion.

supernatural things really do happen.

i was in my bedroom and i had the lights on in my adjoining bathroom too:and the lights both turned off at the same time, but the power hadn't gone out. is that supernatural enough?

• julie

Yes supernatural things really happen but but most you don't get to see and the rest don't seem supernatural to you but they are.

I believe that supernatural things can really happen.

yes! it dont have to be just in healing either. example say you have traffic tickets worth $200.00 and you dont know how youre gonna pay it. then you check the mail and you have a $200.00 child support check and you didnt even realize the father was behind cause he pays you ever wk faithfully. God makes a way for everyone that believes and serves him! before saying the child support office messed up, me and the father still have contact so trust me when i say he would have let me known if it was a mess up.

If you mean God , Jesus and that kind of stuff ,no it's all just story that got written down and modified over time until now.

If you mean ghosts and that kind of stuff, I believe there are phenomena we can't , yet, explain . But they have all logical explanations, there are just some things we still don't know about the world.

Of course, in the minds and imaginations of the superstitious.

Imagination, in my opinion.