Whats Goggle Earth? and is something you have to download?

What is it useful for?

Favorite Answer

google earth is an awesome satellite look at the earth. You do download it from google, then you can plan trips with it, there are different tools you can use to find restaurants, banks etc, wherever you are going. You can look at real photos from space of crazy things across the world, like the grand canyon. the great wall of china. You can zoom in as close as a helicopter in most areas. Its cool to see what places look like from up above.

You can type in virtually any place on earth and see what it looks like for yourself. It is very useful to judge for yourself where you might want to stay on a vacation (like how far from the beach a place really is). Its easy to download, and trust me, youll think its cool.

Google earth is a map of the world, it shows locations of many places and you can type in a location and it will take there. Downloading it is optional, you can access it online through the google site. Downloading it just lets you use it offline.

• Judy W

Yes you have to download it, but it's really cool. You can look at any spot on Earth from a Sattellite. Although , some places are very blurry and you can't see details. I just typed in google earth on my search bar and it took me to where I could download it.

you can look at anything from anywhere in the world. Also it shows you building depths, distances from place to place and will locate your house in a jiffy.

Yes you have to download it but it literally takes a minute

it is so worth getting, its amazing

It's a program. Try it out. Get it at: earth .google . com