Do you think black comedians are funnier than white ones?

I don't know if I understand their humor more, or what it is, but white comedians seem so weak to me. I mean, there are some funny ones. But, if I turn on comedy central.. their just okay... but the black ones crack me up non-stop. Oh... yes, I'm Italian. Any other peopel feel this way?

Favorite Answer

I think black men comedians are funnier than the rest, but for the women I think both are the same...

Black men comedians are funnier then the white men comedians. But for women, they are the same.

not all white comedians are funny, not all black comedians are funny either. kind of a gneralized statement though isnt it? i mean you cant have heard every black and white comedian there is to know that one whole group is better then the other.

Yes cuz they dont feel scared to say whats on there mind unlike most of the white ones but some white comdians are really good

no thats being racist tho sorry but it is and yes black people are funny because they care less what people think but look at larry the cable guy blue collar comedy some of the funniest famous guys around so white black brown elbino everyone is equal except goths never funny cuz they choose to think life sucks and were all ***** lol

It's funny because many white people do look and talk dorky. Even they find it funny because they know it's light hearted. All the "jokes" about Black people, you provided were not funny and untrue.. By the way..Monti, you are too funny...I'm with you brother!

What kind of a racist question is that .There are great Black comedians & great White ones . It doesnt matter what race they are . Their either funny or not .

Girl you keep talking like that and someone might split your head open to the white meat..... RELAX ...its a Bernie Mack Line

Well it depends. Chris Rock is funny but so Jay Leno.

Yes because they can say anything they want and get away with it. Whites have to be careful what they say.