Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I like two guys but I don't know who to ask out, the sweet one or the athletic tough on!?

I like two guys gunnar, and michael. gunnar is a cute canadian guy who is like the best drawer ever plus he's sweet! Michael is a tough guy around his friends but a giant teddy bear around me, who should I ask out?? HELP!

Favorite Answer

Both!

i would go out with Gunnar! If he is sweet, I would cuz he would be nice! And the other guy sounds like he would go have sex w/ you which wouldn't be good! But go for the guy that your heart longs for!

U not obligated to any of them..U can go out with both of them until one pops out the most to you. But at the same time make sure each one of them know that you still see other people.. U don't want any misunderstandings.

Well it depend on who you truly like. Do you like the macho guy around his friends, but nice to you. Or the guy who is just overall sweet. It really is all up to you!

How do you know either one would even say yes?

Ask them both. Go on a date with each and decide which one you enjoy spending time with more.

the sweet one! just ask ur self do u wanna be w/ a guy who only thinks about sports or some1 who thinks of ur relation ship and mostly u!

Choose the one that makes you happiest, and you would enjoy being around all the time.

• xoxox

which everone makes you happier. you have to dig deep and consider which one you have the most feeling for, and which one will take care of you and etc!

go for the sweet

the one that makes you smile without even trying. =DD