Does Anyone know how Chris Benoit Died?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • NONAME
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They aren't entirely sure yet, but here's an article I found regarding it:

Investigators have reported on Friday, June 22, Chris Benoit bound and strangled his wife Nancy.

Over the weekend, he smothered his 7 year old son Daniel with a wrestling move called the "sleeper's hold." He then hung himself in his weight room.

On Monday, June 25, the police found the bodies. They believe steroids and depression may have played a major role in the double murder-suicide of the Benoit Family.

The pressure of his son's diagnosis, which scientists can only refer to as Fragile-X Syndrome, also may have been what forced Benoit to "snap" in such a monstrous way.

They are currently waiting for the toxicology reports to come back to continue their investigation.They may take several weeks to return.

WWE could only offer their condolences to the family of Nancy Benoit, and their sincerest apologies for airing a three-hour tribute to the 40-year old wrestler. They have stated they had no idea that Chris was behind the brutal murders.

My heart goes out to Nancy's and Chris's families. What a tragic way to die. May their souls rest peacefully in Heaven.

Source(s): R.I.P. Benoit Family
  • 1 decade ago

Might be a murder. He died today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds to me like he was murdered.

• 1 decade ago

police believe that it was suicide. Police think that chris killed his wife and son, then killed himself.

Source(s): ajc.com pwtorch
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Double homicide followed by suicide. He killed his wife and son, and then hanged himself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO

its not announced yet.

Source(s): WQ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An opponent killed him.

Source(s): TV
  • not annouced yet

• 1 decade ago

painfully

• 1 decade ago

idk he and his wife died it might be a murder or something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.