hey...does anybody watch the series, project runway?

How many seasons has project runway aired?And who won for each season???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

season 1's winner was -jay mccaroll

season 2's winner was -chloe dao

season 3's winner was -jefferey sebelia

you can find more info on the show here:

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Runway

hope this helps:)

• 1 decade ago

I Love Project Runway!

It's my favorite reality show.They just started filming the new season on June 1st! So new episodes are on the way.In December the new Season starts.

It has been on for 3 Seasons.The winners of those 3 seasons are:

Season 1 Jay McCarroll

Season 2 Chloe Dao

Season 3 Jefferey Sebelia

Blogging Project Runway has alot of info on the designers past and present as well as links to all of there websites. It also has alot of info about the show too.

• 1 decade ago

There has been three seasons so far.

First Season - Jay McCarroll won. His prize was $100,000, a mentorship with Banana Republic to aid in his own fashion label, and display his work in ELLE magazine. He turned down the mentorship with Banana Republic. He beat out Kara Saun and Wendy Pepper.

Second Season - Chloe Dao won. Her prize was $100,000 to help launch her own line, one year contract with Designers Management Agency, a 2007 Saturn Sky roadster, a spread in ELLE magazine, and a mentorship with the Banana Republic Design Team. She beat out Daniel Vosovic and Santino Rice.

Third Season - Jeffrey Sebelia won. He recieved a spread and ELLE magazine. I'm not sure what else. He beat out Ulrike "Uli" Herzner, Laura Bennet, and Michael Knight. This season was the only season that allowed four people into the finals.

• 1 decade ago

3...Jay (Austin should have), Chloe (Daniel V should have), and Jeff (he deserved it).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.