i don't understand him?

my i guess you can say bf and i been togather for 2 months and he hasnt asked me out on a date yet. hes been to my house for a barbique to meet my parents and we have gone out with friends last friday but not on a date. he has summer school and doesnt work. but he said he was geting a job this summer. and he is going to las vagas on our last month before we go back to school. and hes going to the comic com thing. my friend asked him and he said he was waiting for the right momment. but i dont know what to think. he talked to me friday and their will be times were hes on instent messager and havent answered me back. hes parents are devorced. could it be that hes to bissy for me?

Favorite Answer

he could be scared of a "date".. people talk about it like it's some huge ceremony... he probably thinks there are lots of rules and steps and ****...

a date is just when you hang out together. tell him that. you could ask HIM out you know, just go hey, you wanna come over to my place later? or go for a walk?

I guess he is kind of being uncomfortable being in your presence and maybe not wanting you to know more about him (hiding colours) as most pple who come from divorced families find it difficult to associate with pple cuz they dont have like to discuss it , for fear of being hurt.

He's your boyfriend.... but you aren't dating. Yeah. Little confused.

Be proactive. Ask HIM out on a date. Boys aren't mindreaders.

It sounds like he's busy for you, and that he doesn't care as much about you as you do about him. But I don't have that much information to really analyze anything.