opinions on runescape?

my friend is always blabbing on about how runescape is soooooo good so i was wanting some likes and dislikes about runescape

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can tell you I runescape is so sticky. I play runescape all the time and right now I am playing runescape I bet if u ever play it i y gonna love it.

• 1 decade ago

I used to play Runescape, way back before the graphics re-work. It's basically one giant timesink - depending on if you like playing it or not, this can be a good or bad thing.

Basically, I found it gets repetative after a while. Mining, fighting, gardening, whatever - it all seems the same after a while. Even with all the quests to choose from, it gets boring. You should try it for yourself, to see, but I find there's no big goal to work towards, and that's what I like in a game. For something casual to spend an extra hour on afterschool or work, it's OK. It's just not something I would consider really enjoyable for long periods of time.

Source(s): Former Runescape player, about 3 years.
  • 1 decade ago

its a free rpg

you play with people across the world

its just great fun

Dislikes:

it doesnt have the greates graphics if uses java enough said

people say cuss alot

its easy to get hacked

• 1 decade ago

Don't play the game. It has possibly the worst graphics and it really isnt that fun. You should buy the game Guild Wars you only have to pay $30 to buy it install it and never have to pay again. Good graphics and very good gameplay. And you both can do quests together.

Source(s): I've played them before
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

fu(king addictive.. itll take your cash, cause there's no way anyone will resist being a member. dont get into it man. itll suck your soul from your fu(kin body. be happpy. dont start. you fart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.