opinions on runescape?

my friend is always blabbing on about how runescape is soooooo good so i was wanting some likes and dislikes about runescape

Favorite Answer

I can tell you I runescape is so sticky. I play runescape all the time and right now I am playing runescape I bet if u ever play it i y gonna love it.

I used to play Runescape, way back before the graphics re-work. It's basically one giant timesink - depending on if you like playing it or not, this can be a good or bad thing.

Basically, I found it gets repetative after a while. Mining, fighting, gardening, whatever - it all seems the same after a while. Even with all the quests to choose from, it gets boring. You should try it for yourself, to see, but I find there's no big goal to work towards, and that's what I like in a game. For something casual to spend an extra hour on afterschool or work, it's OK. It's just not something I would consider really enjoyable for long periods of time.

Source(s): Former Runescape player, about 3 years.

Likes:

its a free rpg

you play with people across the world

its just great fun

Dislikes:

it doesnt have the greates graphics if uses java enough said

people say cuss alot

its easy to get hacked

Don't play the game. It has possibly the worst graphics and it really isnt that fun. You should buy the game Guild Wars you only have to pay $30 to buy it install it and never have to pay again. Good graphics and very good gameplay. And you both can do quests together.

Source(s): I've played them before

fu(king addictive.. itll take your cash, cause there's no way anyone will resist being a member. dont get into it man. itll suck your soul from your fu(kin body. be happpy. dont start. you fart.