Trying to conceive and sick?

My husband and I have been ttc for 2 months. Yesterday we "tried" and today I feel awful. I have an aching feeling in my abdomen and feel like I need to urinate a lot and a temp. I went to the doctor today and they said they did not see bacteria in my urine. What besides a UTI could it be?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes after sex his penis will hit your cervix. That can cause some swelling and irritation making you urinate a lot and having a temperature. Just drink loads of water and try try try not to have sex until the swelling/temperature goes down.

Good Luck!

• Thats funny that you asked this question because i was going to but I thought maybe it was just in my head. We are ttc as well and on Fridays last week i woke up and felt like crap. I had a headache, my somach hurt, i couldn't eat much, and just felt completely drained. But that night i got lots of rest and felt so much better the next day. It might be because you are ovulating or fixing to ovulate. Everyones body is different. This happened to me on Fri and on Sat I got a positive ovulation test.

If you have just ovulated and were successful, you might be experiencing VERY early pregnancy symptoms. I know that around the time I ovulated I had experienced UTI symptoms. and I just found out that I am pregnant. Positive test results on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I go in on Thursday to confirm. But I firmly believe that I was experiencing Early pregnancy symptoms. Check out www.twoweekwait.com it is full of stories from women who experienced symptoms in the two weeks they had to wait to test.

Baby dust to you!

might be a UTI or some other infection. check again with the doc if it gets worse.