Red
Lv 5
Red asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you stingy in handing out a Thumbs Up?

Just wondering...I give them out to any answer that I like, but I don't think a lot of other people do that...

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I give a thumbs up to every answer to my questions, no exceptions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a thumb's up/down Santa. Basically if I think a question is worth answering but find my answer or a similar answer to mine I will be more than happy to give a thumbs up, to show my appreciation and support. Thumbs down if someone says something against the grain of what I am thinking.

• 1 decade ago

No, I will give a thumbs up if I feel the person has earned it. I don't give a thumbs down unless I feel that it is really called for and doesn't have anything to do w\ the question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like the whole thumbs system. It has nothing to do with whether an answer is correct or not, and everything to do with the opinions of whoever happens to answer has.

I don't even have the right to thumbs up now as I have a new account.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I give out thumbs up more than anything, but that is only when I read the other answers.

• Sara H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I give them out a moderate amount, I suppose. Usually if I think it's funny or clever, or I really just agree with it.

I also give out a fair amount of Thumbs Down... if people have completely atrocious spelling and I can't read a word of their answer, or if they're being ignorant or rude.

• marsh
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do thumbs up all the time

• 1 decade ago

I love giving thumbs up... I rarely give thumbs down unless it is obscene. =) It's like a little pat on the back that can really make someone's afternoon. It is kind of like the Target cards each team member would fill out for one another. If we saw one another doing something good, we gave our fellow co worker one. I don't remember what they were called but it was fun complimenting one another. Everyone loves a little encouragement now and then.

• Milly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I do give thumbs up and thumbs down when I feel they're needed. I don't give out stars that often though.

• Bren
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I like giving thumbs up to good answers, so I am not stingy to use them..........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No if I read some answers, I give thumbs up if I think the answer is good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.