Any suggestions for a wedding anniversary in Seattle?I have to make up for not doing anything last year.?

Anniversary is on July 6 and I actually have money this year.Any suggestion would be awesomw.

Favorite Answer

Dinner on the water (in a boat) of course.

The "Dinner Train " might make a nice memory.

We have also dined at the top of the Holiday Inn. (across from the airport. . suggest you call for reservations) They have in the past hired musicians ,from the UW music dept, who perform as you dine. A nice classy touch. Happy Anniversary :)

go to a show or theater and dinner at the space needle....been there once it was great but not cheap...I think it was like $120 for 2 people and that was 10 years ago

Perhaps a night at the hotel Edge Water, that would be nice, or dinner at Anthonys is nice too, great sea food.

Suprise her with a vow renewal. Secretly invite the family and friends over, set up the alter and either get her wedding dress cleaned or find one in her size that is similar to it.

Doesn't have to cost alot. The "reception" can just be potluck.

I have always wanted to have dinner on top of the space needle.