Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A guy friend of mine came over and when he was leaving i asked him to take my trash out?

he told me he wasnt going that way and i told he so take my trash out. After I told him again he decides he would do it and i say thats ok dont worry about it. I feel like he was wrong. Am i making a big deal out of nothing? I so upset i dont want to talk to him anymore...

Update:

Im afraid to go to the dumpster in my apartment because racoons be out there. It not my fault i like people to do stuff for me. He ate the shrimp i cooked that have the trash stinky why cant he take it out

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Girl let me tell u!

Source(s): Of course u shouldn't talk to him anymore. Come on let's be real here he couldn't even do u a favor and take out ur trash! If he had a big fuss about taking out ur trash just imagine what else he could have a big fuss about. U don't need a man that can't do nothing for u. Take my advice and kick'em to the curb.
  • Miss J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

So why couldn't YOU TAKE THE TRASH OUT? Are you that lazy? You are DEFINITELY making a HUGE deal out of nothing.

• 1 decade ago

over a bag of trash? wow get some help! are you that lazy?

• Mika
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He was your guest. You were being lazy and he said no. Deal with it and grow up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're going to have relationship problems your entire life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes you are. Why is it his fault that your lazy? He's not your maid.

• Nep
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm confused. Did you want him to do it or not? You went back and forth.

• 1 decade ago

he is the guest in your house not your maid!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.