Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A guy friend of mine came over and when he was leaving i asked him to take my trash out?

he told me he wasnt going that way and i told he so take my trash out. After I told him again he decides he would do it and i say thats ok dont worry about it. I feel like he was wrong. Am i making a big deal out of nothing? I so upset i dont want to talk to him anymore...

Im afraid to go to the dumpster in my apartment because racoons be out there. It not my fault i like people to do stuff for me. He ate the shrimp i cooked that have the trash stinky why cant he take it out

Favorite Answer

Girl let me tell u!

Source(s): Of course u shouldn't talk to him anymore. Come on let's be real here he couldn't even do u a favor and take out ur trash! If he had a big fuss about taking out ur trash just imagine what else he could have a big fuss about. U don't need a man that can't do nothing for u. Take my advice and kick'em to the curb.
  • Miss J

So why couldn't YOU TAKE THE TRASH OUT? Are you that lazy? You are DEFINITELY making a HUGE deal out of nothing.

over a bag of trash? wow get some help! are you that lazy?

• Mika

He was your guest. You were being lazy and he said no. Deal with it and grow up.

You're going to have relationship problems your entire life.

Yes you are. Why is it his fault that your lazy? He's not your maid.

• Nep

I'm confused. Did you want him to do it or not? You went back and forth.

he is the guest in your house not your maid!