Which of the following two forms of this Romanian word is the correct one: "trebuie" or "trebuiesc" ?

Which of the following statement in Romanian language is the correct one, grammatically, in using the word "trebuie" / "trebuiesc", and why?

1. "nu TREBUIESC uitate alte calitati caracteriale" !?..or

2. "nu TREBUIE uitate alte calitati caracteriale !?

When it is allowed the utilization of the word "TREBUIESC" in the Romanian language?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • XIII
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2, of course.

The correct conjunction for the "a trebui" verb is "trebuie"; the only accepted exception is the form for future tense in traditional natural language (every day language, not the one used in writing ) : "o sa trebuiasca".

• 4 years ago

that's technically properly suited to me, in American English. yet, some English instructors could say that the 2d sentence makes use of a DOUBLE damaging, which confuses some human beings and the sentence could be extra powerful if written "use words which you in many circumstances use in conversing and writing." it variety of feels to me that some instructors are huge in this rule, and others do no longer care approximately it in any respect. additionally, i disagree with the assertion. in case you in basic terms use words which you in many circumstances use, how do you construct vocabulary, and get properly suited pronunciations? I comprehend that for the time of basic terms utilising words you be attentive to ensures which you do no longer use the incorrect word, or use a word improperly, yet... utilising new words is stable for you. part of increasing your vocabulary.

• jammal
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

TREBUIE IS THE CORRECT ONE, BUT IF YOU USE (SA) BEFORE TREBUIE IT BECOMES TREBUIEASCA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.