BREAKING NEWS: Chris Benoit really died. It says on Wikipedia. What is your words to him?

R.I.P. Chris Benoit. My hero.. =(

IT SAYS ON WIKIPEDIA.COM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT.

THE BEST THERE WAS...

THE BEST THERE IS...

THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE...

Christopher Benoit (May 21, 1967-June 25, 2007) was a Canadian professional wrestler who performed in Extreme Championship Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, and at the time of his death, World Wrestling Entertainment on its ECW brand.

My hero died... =(

His whole family died. =(

Favorite Answer

he was a really good wrestler but unfortunately was underrated cuz he didnt act stupid like the other boys.... cena, rvd, dx, ect. he was just about wrestling, not that bullshit in between, those gimmicks that the others have. i think he was to good for the wwe, and i really did and looked forward to seeing him in tna in the near future.

RIP Chris Benoit (May 21, 1967 – June 25, 2007)

R.I.P Chris Benoit

When will you stupid kids/teenagers/adults realize that Wikipedia is an unreliable source? Anyone can edit and change Wikipedia. On Wikipedia, it says that RuneScape is a good game, and that's a huge lie right there.

Could Chris Benoit be dead? Yes. Do we honestly know? No. So stop making pointless topics, and center it all in one topic.

Source(s): Chloe for WWE champion!~ Copy and paste this if you agree. Chloe knows more than 5 moves >.> [Creator of the source signature above and the CFC group. Message me to find out more]

RIP Benoit

R.I.P Chris Benoit (hats off)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit

R.I.P christopher Benoit

Source(s): WQ

Today is a very sad day

R.I.P Chris Benoit

The only websites hosting the story are wrestling related sites so maybe it's a hoax.

It's really a bummer. especially since WWE acted a fool faking VInces Death.