samsung blackjack(HELP)?

I just got the samsung blackjack today and i have no idea what im doing. I don't have any data plan. and i was wondering if i need the data plan to put music, pics, ext.. from my computer. Or i need to have the data plan to do all that stuff?

AND>> What exactly does the data plan do anyway??

Favorite Answer

No you do not need the data plan to sync your music and pictures from your computer. A data plan allows you to go on the internet without incurring a lot of overage charges. Trust me within 40 mins you can incurr a HUGE bill if you go on something like Cellular Video. The best thing to do is if you DON"T go on the internet DON"t get a plan if you do, do.

Source(s): I work there.

Agree with the previous comment.

Make sure that you wont be using the blackjack for surfing.

If you do surf on the internet, then get a media package, that wont be that expensive and can fit into your personal use/budget.

no and use bluetooth on your computer (you may need a bluetooth usb adapter )