Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

R. Kelly and Usher???

O.K. someone tell me, the twins on same girl videu are twins right? But how can they have the same everything? Same the same things? Now, I think Kell and Ush got played by the twin sitting at the table. She figured out Kell and Ush was trying ti bust her and used her identical twin as a backup plan? Who agree??

Favorite Answer

i personally don't think they thought the video through. my biggest problem is the kid and nickname. if they left that out of the song then i could believe the video. when i first listen to the song without the video i didn't like how they making the girl seem like a hoe. i like the twin thing but it doesn't really go with the song.

the biggest problem is that they would know each other names. the twins would have have different names; even in a one stand you know the person name.

ummmmmm wat?