Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who makes a better couple angelina jolie and brad pitt or jennifer anstion and brad pitt?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie

• MARS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jennifer Aniston is a boring, plain, prudish looking thing. Angelina is a globetrotter/ambassador who likes to take care of children around the world. Brad and Jen together were like a boring, cookie-cutter Hollywood Ken and Barbie. Brad is a man with good taste and that is why he left the plain Jane for someone more exciting. Angelina is fabulous and she and Brad make a very nice couple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amen to Brad & Angelina...their baby Shiloh is too damn cute. She's got her mom's pouty lips already.

• 1 decade ago

jen and brad! omygosh i was SOOO mad when jen and brad got divorced! they are both so great together! i don't like angelina....i can't believe she isn't even married and has like....3 or 4 kids! anyways, i hope jen and brad get married again! well, i guess then angelina and brad's poor kids would have to pay for their parent's mistake. oh well, celebrities are just a mess...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ME & Angelina Jolie !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jen and Brad!!!! oh they were so cute together..and now he's with wacky angie!! ewww..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.