need help in changing my style?

Over my summer vacation i want to change everything of myself so everyone in school will be saying hes changed and he looks awesome or something along the lines of that. Any help would be great.

Favorite Answer

Shave your head. Worked for me!

Change your opinion of yourself. Sorry, but that is really the thing that works. If you think you are hot stuff, so will everyone else. I'm not saying to act stuck up. Just confident and happy.

It sounds too easy, huh? But why do you think there is always someone at school that is as pretty or rich or smart as you who is way popular? That is the person who knows they are all that and just walk around showing it.

• Jen

Well you should tell us what your current style is first. But someone else was right in saying you should work out and get a tan. Then you'll look HOT when the school year starts again. And buy some muscle shirts. ;)

Just be yourself, everyone is unique. You don't have to have a certain "style". Focus on whatever looks good on you. One day you can look like a cowboy, the next like a trendy college student, a gangster, and an emo. Mix it up don't stick to one style. Hell today I am wearing some Ponys with a skull shirt, tomorrow I am going to wear a BABY PHAT jump suit :)

Things to change:

Hair color

Hair style

Clothing style

Attitude

Teeth whiter or

braces

Work out and get a tan? :]

sex change