Is it better to have a relationship with a man who is a good person but you do not find sexually attractive?

Or to have a relationship with a man who you find very attractive but is a bit of an ********?

Favorite Answer

Well the best is to find a good person to whom you are sexually attracted. If you don't have any sexual attraction, I worry about the future of the relationship. On the other hand, too much sexual attraction is not always a good thing - you may overlook negatives. Maybe someone who is a good person and you have enough sexual attraction to build on is a good bet.

I would highly recommend that u find someone who u r attracted to and a good person. If u cant find both try the one with a good personality first.

Why don't you quit being desperate and find a man who is a good person and that you are sexually attracted to?

I think that if you have a relationship with a good man, later on you might find him sexually attractive, but not vice-versa...

You mean to tell me that you can't find a man that's both a good person and sexually attractive? Hey, I'm sittin' right here, ya know...LOL.

Neither is good. There are attractive guys out there who are positively good people.

The problem is that when some women find a positive and attractive guy, they usually assume he is gay. So he usually goes home and plays videogames lol. Then you never see him.

• Jared

Always go with personality over looks. Looks dont last.

I can't help but look at my grandparents who have been married for half a century. They're in their 80's and I can't help but wonder how do they stand each other. Their skin is wrinkled, saggy, they can barely see/walk. They wake up in each other's arms each morning. They watch each other put on their retainers....

How can they stand each other for 50 years.

Depends on which characteristic you would rather put up with. I can't stand an A** so I would go with good person.

That's a tough one.

However, whats the difference between a friend and a wife/husband. Sex...

There it is.

I would fine someone that turns your dials.

you have to weigh it I think

points for every good thing

you should be at least slightly attracted to him or don't do it

good person is great, yet see if that will keep you happy long term

Source(s): opinion, these days, we have CHOICES, it has to be worth it for both people, or one em leaves and that is mostly good