how is a women's climax differ from a man's?

re; multiple orgasms for women one, maybe two for a man

Favorite Answer

I like being a woman, I orgasm lots of times from all kinds of different stuff, sometimes my partner doesn't even have to touch me, just talk dirty......men seem to *** just the once and always from the same method, well some men can *** from butt licking but its always only 1 orgasm, I feel bad for men when it comes to sex.

Women can have orgasms from clitoral stimulation, vaginal stimulation, g-spot stimulation, and sometimes even anal, although the last is disputed. Each is different. They are often physiologically able to have serial orgasms.

Men experience roughly the same type of orgasm every time, only varying in intensity or method of how it was reached. Men typically cannot have another orgasm without some sort of recovery period.

Well unless you've been both a man and a woman (which I know nobody has, and sex changes don't count - you're still a dude/chick) then you'll never know the difference in how it feels.

• Junie

Unfortunately, no person alive can really answer this question. Unless, of course, they can be both male and female, and enlighten the rest of us. I'd love to hear what the difference is, though. :-)

dude i don't really care so long as i can make my women happy that's all that maters and in turn she will do the same for me. If i can ware her out and she can ware me out wow what a wonderful gift god has given to us.

A good pint of ale - better than any orgasm.