i like 3 guys...?!?!?!?

Two of them are Seniors and best friends

(I'm a Junior)

The other one is a Sophmore but 4 months older than me..

they are all on my schools soccer team and ALL threee of them are SOOOOOOOOO FINEEEE

What should i do???

Update:

Seniors aren't that much older than me... they are only a year older... :/

Update 2:

i play soccer too.. so when ima be playing... they will be playing

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yea ive had the same trouble. What i think in my terms from many many many dating experience...is to pick one of the senior and talk to the sophomore at the same time. Just dating no b/f and g/f lil games like that. That way no one will take it the wrong way...no harm no foul. Take your time to know each of them and then base a decision if you want to take it the next step further. If that doesnt work with the senior then hey you always got the next one right? LOL trust me have your funnn babe, too soon for you to be whooped on some guys...there are plenty of them outthere.

Source(s): If they got game like me, then yourrr in for a wild ride hehe. GL cutie.
  • Frinn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

OMG, you poor girl you! How to choose?

Here are some ideas:

1. Have them fight to the death. You get the winner.

2. Look at their dads. Usually a guy will grow up to look like his dad, so whoever has the hottest dad will be the hottest guy.

3. Date them all at the same time. And I mean, at the same time. Have a 4-some.

4. (And this is the most difficult) Grow up! Don't be so shallow! Get a life! Get some self-respect, or at least show them some respect! How do you know that any one of them even wants to be seen in public with you?? Grow up, dear.

• 1 decade ago

Go to the games and cheer them on. Being around and being seen definitely helps keep you in their mind.

Also, when you are ready, invite them to a party and see what happens. If one shows up, you know better who might like you. If all show up, wave if you see them but wait to see which one approaches you.

If you are on good terms with them, hugging and touching shoulders / playing with their hair is flirty and usually will get guys to start thinking the things you want them to think. Last step is to reel them in then.

Tome wasn't conquered in a day so good luck with the process.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

here is some advice. Do not date the seniors cuz seniors only play on girls. and plus they are going away to college so when they are with you they'll be thinking about girls in college. You should date the sophemore or find someone in your age>>>>> peace ; )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do any of them like you? that is how you decide if you want to make a move on any of them. I like 5 guys, it's not that big of a deal

• 1 decade ago

Decide which one you like best and pursue him. If you start flirting/pursuing all 3, chances are that you will develop a rep that none of them will be interested in!

• 1 decade ago

um go for the sophmore hes closer to ur age and good luck with all of them being so fine!

• 1 decade ago

wel if they both look good go fer the one u like talkin to the most and who makes u forget about the other 2 wen ur wit him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

play the field

• 1 decade ago

Continue liking them? What else were you thinking about doing?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.