Have you ever thought you felt your cell phone vibrate, when it wasn't?

Sometimes, I think I feel my cell phone vibrate but when I check it it's not. Am I crazy or has this happened to other people? I also sometimes think I hear it ring when it isn't.

Favorite Answer

I stopped using vibrate on my phone and it went away, but I used to always get that phantom vibrating feeling even when my phone wasn't ringing! Sometimes, I didn't even have my phone in my pocket and I'd feel it. I sometimes tried to grab my leg and see if I could feel if my leg muscles were actually "vibrating", but to no avail. Anyways, it stopped after a while when I quit using vibrate. I talked to others who also experienced this frequently.

definite, each and all of the time, like a phantom discomfort for amputees. i could desire to swear i've got faith it (that's a very mushy ring), and %. up the telephone to locate a sparkling caller identity. its quite a chuckle, to be quite frank, quite to observers. there is easily a popularity for it, yet i do no longer comprehend it...

yes, all the time, like a phantom pain for amputees. i could swear i feel it (it is a really soft ring), and pick up the phone to find a blank caller id. its quite amusing, to be quite frank, particularly to observers. there's actually a name for it, but i don't know it...

it happens to me all of the time, i think i feel it so i jump to get it and it wasnt my phone at all so i strarted to ignore it and that was a big mistake because a couple of times it was really my phone going off and not just my imagination

Yeah, i do too. I never hear it ring, just i think i fell it vibrate.

Although it depends on what pocket it's in.

OH MY GOODNESS I thought I was the only one that felt that, what makes even crazier is that this happens all the time. Oh Well, thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one out there. Thanks for your courage to ask this question! Have a great day!

Not at all. I do it all the time. It depends on the pants I'm wearing and what fabric they're made of.

natural muscle memory. happens to me all the time

No I can't say that I have