Who does the Electric slide better Lesbians or Gay men?

Favorite Answer

^ That's the cha-cha slide that says charlie brown, the electric slide is different from the one that says charlie brown.

Lol...I haven't seen it done by lesbians or gay men that I knew of.

I haven't done the electric slide in a long time, i'm going to put on some music and do the electric slide.

oooh! the electric slide is my jam!!! we be tearing that joint up and every cookout and party! lol. however, i am an african-american woman and i am not a lesbian either. but i'd probably think that watching gay men do it would be quite entertaining because gay men are quite entertaining in general.

The gay mens of course! I don't hear of many lesbian choreographers, do you? The electric slide always starts off a little clumsy, and whenever that damn "Charlie Brown" bit shows up, confusion runs rampant it seems..

"Huh what, what is "Charlie Brown"?"

you haven;t seen dancing until you've seen a hot, skinny, skater boy get on the dance floor doing the electric slide

Anyone remember the Soul Train with Don Cornelius?

I don't know if they were gay or what .. but they did it the best!

sorry...I have to say transvestites. I know thats not a choice but it should have been. Are you bias?!!!! No really they just look hotter doin' it....the electric slide of course!

Source(s): club so ho long.
  • Jyse

Whomever is the most drunk and thinks they are doing it the best! That's how it always works at weddings! :)

My grandfather

Peace :D

Bisexuals. ;)