Who does the Electric slide better Lesbians or Gay men?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

^ That's the cha-cha slide that says charlie brown, the electric slide is different from the one that says charlie brown.

Lol...I haven't seen it done by lesbians or gay men that I knew of.

I haven't done the electric slide in a long time, i'm going to put on some music and do the electric slide.

• 1 decade ago

oooh! the electric slide is my jam!!! we be tearing that joint up and every cookout and party! lol. however, i am an african-american woman and i am not a lesbian either. but i'd probably think that watching gay men do it would be quite entertaining because gay men are quite entertaining in general.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The gay mens of course! I don't hear of many lesbian choreographers, do you? The electric slide always starts off a little clumsy, and whenever that damn "Charlie Brown" bit shows up, confusion runs rampant it seems..

"Huh what, what is "Charlie Brown"?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you haven;t seen dancing until you've seen a hot, skinny, skater boy get on the dance floor doing the electric slide

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anyone remember the Soul Train with Don Cornelius?

I don't know if they were gay or what .. but they did it the best!

• 1 decade ago

sorry...I have to say transvestites. I know thats not a choice but it should have been. Are you bias?!!!! No really they just look hotter doin' it....the electric slide of course!

Source(s): club so ho long.
  • Jyse
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Whomever is the most drunk and thinks they are doing it the best! That's how it always works at weddings! :)

• 1 decade ago

My grandfather

Peace :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bisexuals. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.