hey ppl opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

okok,,i know the answer i just wanna know peoples opinions,whats a better online multiplayer game?.world of warcraft,runescape,or club penguin i thing wow is the best tell me why you think your answer is best ty peeps.

Update:

i think wow is best

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

id say world of warcraft.... runescape is just rly bad grafix and not much fun unless you get rly high lvl and get allllll the best stuff also world of warcraft you can train and fight people your own lvl or quest with freinds and club penguin ive never tryed

• 1 decade ago

Well they are all somewhat different from the others, so it depends on what you are looking for. If you want something free and somewhat enjoyable go with runescape, if you're willing to pay then play WoW. Honestly I have no idea about club penguin. Anyway, in my opinion WoW is the best of the 3 listed. But thats a rather limited opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

• 1 decade ago

All depends, If you feel like shelling out 15 dollars a month to play a game, then WoW is for you. Runescape and Club Penguin are free to play but they definatly aren't as good as WoW.

• 1 decade ago

WoW, without a doubt. its worth every penny you pay. its maintained well, has few security issues (unlike runescape where i cant go a single day without hearing about someones account getting hacked), and is just fun! its differant every time you play.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

might I relish the way you instruct subject over your pals' desires, a pal in want is a pal in deed. shop on doing the stable artwork and as you look after human beings so shall human beings look when you. As in keeping with putting out and stuff; i do no longer evaluate it substantial in any respect rathar give up the prospect to do some thing reasonable and proceed helping them whilst they are in want. extra skill on your elbow. thank you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its Wow or runescape

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.