Hot girlfriend but sex sucks tho. what do I do?

I have a hot girlfriend. We been together for almost 2 yrs. and I am happy with everything except with our sex life. It sucks. Don't want to leave her but I am sexually frustrated and I don't want to cheat on her. I have tried to "train" her to somethings but she seems to be a slow learner. What do I do?

Favorite Answer

Funny to hear from somebody else.

I have been in the situation several times where the girl is very hot, but awful in bed (=no imagination and very passive). Hate to generalize, but maybe very attractive girls have been catered to in bed their whole life, and just being there has been enough for all their previous men to be happy. So when they get in a 'real' relationship where there is give and take, and looks is just one aspect, they haven't figured out that it takes two to tango.

You have to ask her what she wants in bed, and hopefully that leads to a discussion where you can tell her what you want. She will tell you what she will and will not do, and if the will-not list includes the stuff you absolutely want/need, you will have to tell her that you can't go on without it. I have had that conversation with one lady, and it lead to a no-go decision(unfortunately or fortunately?)

Luckily my current girlfriend is both very hot and also very active in bed, so maybe I am wrong about hot girls, or she is the exception that confirms the rule?

Hmm, perhaps you should step your game up a little bit and/or try something new? If she's a "slow learner," I don't think "training" her is the right way to go about it. If she's not progressing through your help, then she'll just have to pick it up on her own. Moreover, if you want a better sex life, then perhaps you should find a "position" or do something else with her that is sexually stimulating. Maybe you could mix it up, role-play,or in a nutshell, do something exotic--if you're just having sex in one way, then maybe that's what's boring you...it could be you and not her. So, maybe you should talk to her about it too (that'll probably work). GOOD LUCK!

You can't really train someone to have sex. Though you both can get some sex toys or different things to try out in the bedroom. Not just her doing all the work. You have to learn to pleasure her as well. Any good sexual experience is about giving and recieving. So it may take time, just work on it. Not to mention, anybody can be hot, and not be able to do something right.

sounds to me like you're sexually incompatible. yeah, she's hot and thats great, but you gotta be able to connect on all levels, even the bedroom one. it's cool to have a hot chic to date, you're the envy of your friends and all the guys at the mall and the club, but if you're not happy in the sack, dude, who care's who's envious of you.

find someone who turns you on by their attractiveness and sexual prowess. believe me, there's a lot of kittens out there ready to be cats and if she's not game, go be a tiger and get one... (write that down)

Source(s): Austin Powers
  • Nep

Some women think they're so hot, that they don't have to try. It's annoying. It's about the same as when women complain about guys with bigger dongs, not trying to please her because he doesn't even try.

I would never condone cheating, no matter what the situation is, so this is up to you on how strong you feel the relationship is(should you break up or not?).

Do you really think training her is really gonna work? If she was really ready to have sex, she wouldn't have this problem. I'd say either don't have sex or wait and wait until the time is just right.

yeah i guess sex can be an important part of a

relationship

but its not everything

if u really like her personality and looks

stay together

let up on the sex a little, then she might realize that something is wrong. just don't have sex as much

• MJ

practice makes perfect...get her some DVDs that both of you can watch together and have her take the reins and ride you and put you up wet.....DVDs that are for women and sexual acts women like to engage in.....are you providing foreplay to ensure you get her ready and eager?check out your technique

your a selfish lover, your trying to train her to make love to YOUR standards, and if she does it her way, that may be pleasurable for her, all of a sudden she sucks in bed

SELFISH LOVER, GET A FLESHLIGHT!