For all the guys out there!?

I'm only 14, every I'm on a date at my house (my parents are gone) with a guy he always want to just make-out with me. I just want to sit on the couch and watch a movie and cuddle with him. How do i get him to do that or is it hopeless?

A lot of people that left answers said he was only there for my body. But he seems to be interested in my mind too. it not always that he wants to make-out its mostly just when we're on my couch.

Favorite Answer

guys want to screw...bottom line! either don't invite him over or invest in some condoms!

Well, this is not as simple as it would appear. Men and Woman are somewhat different biologically, emotionally, intellectually and sexually. How they perceive these things already mentioned. How they deal with their hormones, not to mention the said difference in those base hormones(Estrogen/Testosterone). That is not to say a teenage male is a raging hormonal sex machine. Because they are not, but for the most part they are driven sexually different then most people of the opposite sex(women). Often men confuse intimacy with some short of Physical attachment. Can your boyfriend be reprogrammed to your concept of intimacy. The short answer is, No! Or at least not right away. This would definitely take some time. If successful at all! This is not only years of evolutionary development, but sociological! Reinforced every day by ones friends, Dad, Uncles, main stream media and almost every form of popular music videos(more so Rap) on television. I would not say it is hopeless, just that at your age. It might be better just to find a man who looks at intimacy the way you do. They are out there! Just not as prevalent as the alpha male version. The good news is this is changing more, more each day. So by the time you become an adult there will be more than an abundant spectrum to choose from. Would you not rather be with someone that looks at intamacy the way you do. Without being reprogrammed or retrained as it were. So in short, unless he is the one. Do not waste anymore of your time.

Peace!!! Love!!! Happiness to all!!!

I feel you, you need to tell him that you have better interest then just sitting there and making out. If he is just about making out then he is no use to you because you are not able to communicate and find out the things you two have in common. Try going outside and playing a sport and see if you two like doing things like that. If not just forget him or try and talk to him so you could truely find out if he is a waste of time or not. I hope it helped.

It seems he may have more than cuddling on his mind so play it safe and hold off on both the making out and the cuddling until he grows up and knows how to treat you like a lady..

• Yuki

It's pretty hopeless.

I'm not a guy, but I'm going to warn you that if all he wants is to make out or groping you, then you want to dump him because all he cares about is your body. Otherwise, tell him you really wanna see the movie, and just keep your lips away from his, mmkay?

As a former teenage male I can say with authority that fourteen year old boys are great big raging balls of hormones. If you don't want to make out with them you don't have to, you should be able to say no and have him respect your wishes. If he doesn't, that is sexual assault, plain and simple.

One red flag I noticed in your question is that you're having these boys over when your parents are gone. To a teenage boy that looks like a big old banner saying: "Hey! I want to fool around with you!" Have boys over when your parents are home and they won't be so quick to try things.

I don't know you or the guy but I remembered how I was at 14. It's hopeless for you unless you invite him when your parents are there.

tell him you don't want to make out with him the whole time you're together. say "lets just watch the movie" or how bout a lil less smoochin and a lil more talkin" if he doesn't listen get rid of him. hes not datable if alls he wants to do is make out there has to be more or it wont work.

he shouldn't want you to feel this way. obviously he is looking for some "action" did u tell him how you feel. I doubt it. but you need to let him know that your not ready for that, and that maybe you need more than just physical, he needs to love you on all levels, so if all he wants to do is juat make out, maybe you should look into seeing someone else. i really hope i helped, and good luck!

That's sweet of you, but most guys your age just want to get into your pants. I wouldn't count on him just giving in and sitting down to watch TV.

Are u kidding me! loll, guys are sexual they dont want to cuddle

to a man if u want to cuddle he would rather buy you a stuffed animal to cuddle with.

he's not funshine bear!