Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

If Batista never took steroids, would he look like Samoa Joe?

I don't think that he was skinny before he took steroids

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

lol

I ask this question all the time. How come all these know it alls know for sure who used steroids? Are you all doctors? Nutritionists? In sports medicine? I think the media has created this steroids controversy because they got lazy and couldnt come up with interesting topics to write about so they resorted to this. I'm not saying it doesnt exist, it does. But who are you to say who did or didnt? So many athletes have had to fight off accusations because they got bigger with age or naturally with whatever supplements whether its protein or vitamins or lifting weights. None of that stuff is illegal. I've gained 50lbs in 10 years. Some of it is muscle, some isnt but it doesnt make me a better wrestler or a better baseball player. You self righteous accusers should realize that when you're pointing a finger there are 3 fingers pointing at you. I dont think that is an accident.

Well if he stopped working out all of his "steroid" muscle will turn into fat.

just because the dude is big doesn't mean he takes steroids

I doubt it, Joe's ugly and either way Batista is cute.

No, he would look like a bigger rey mysterio

Source(s): Learn Your Wrestling History (Originator)