Have you ever has a baby when you where realy young?

how old where you. how did your parents and the father handle it

Favorite Answer

I had a baby at 17 and finished high school. I did not marry the father, which another long story. Anyway, my son is now 8 yrs old and I have a two year old with my husband. I graduated college and am now a nurse thanks to the support of my mom, who had always said she would kill me if I came home pregnant. My husband would like to adopt my son if his father consents.

I was 18, got married, found out I was pregnant, then for good reasons, got divorced, and had my son at 19. Your parents of course are going to be upset when your young and unmarried, but thats because the know the road in your life is just been made harder. They can see the change in your future before you can, and thats because they have been through it already. If you are unmarried, the father will probably ask if its his, ask what are you going to do and may leave. If falls on the mothers shoulders for the most part. If you are prgnant, your parents are going to be your support system, so regardless of how scared you are of getting yelled at, you have to tell them. Being yelled at is now the least of your worries and you gave up the ability to think for only yourself the minute you concieved the baby. No matter what you chose to do. Your parents are going to be there even if they are mad. The love you regardless.

• MYAB

I had my son at 19 and I have a lot of friends and family who at young ages had to face a pregnancy scare some choose abortion and some chose to have their baby's. I think that the parents are always disappointed but if you choose to keep the baby you have to live up to the responsibility of your decisions and show them that you didn't just give them more responsibility make them proud by doing what needs to be done to take care of your family.

I knew a girl who had a baby at age 12. The child's father was some kind of criminal and when the baby got older she became a teen mother too, just like her mother. It's a vicious cycle.

I got pregnant at 15, had my son at 16. My parents tried to get me to have an abortion but I refused and obviously won that battle. My son's dad is A LOT older than me and he handled it pretty well except for the fact that he was facing jail time if my parents decided to report him. It was a tough time but I got through it.

ok well i am 10 weeks preg to my fiance who is 28 n my family were dissapointed in me but r proud that i am tryin make the best ov my situation, the father ov my baby is very happy n cant wait to be a dad. alot ov ppl judge me on how old my fiance is but age is just a number to me, if ur preg or thinking ov having a child i would strongly advise u to think about it first n wait till u can support ur self n the baby if the dad feels lyk he has to leave u. i hope everything is ok

I was 15 when I had my daughter ( now 12). Her father was not excited and his first response was, "It's not mine." That was really hard for me, why did he not trust me? I was afraid to tell my parents my mom figured it out and wanted to make me have an abortion... Not my style. My dad said nothing to me. It was really awkward, my parents came around and so did her dad. Young pregnancies are hard, not something I would suggest for anyone.

my sister had one at 16, she went through alot! the father never claimed to the baby, and so Carter(the baby) grew up without a father. her mom had a heart attack, in the end it was OK, i mean what were we gonna do, it was over and done with, now we all love Carter so much!

My sister at 13.....very tough time back then.... The dad dident want him.....what else could my parents do but take care of him....now hes 8 and i treat him like a brother

no, i havent..im only 13...so, no not yet...seems to me like you have issues with this thing, huh? okay..well before you have one, think about the consequences...and all of that..

my cousin however, had a baby at 14. she didnt plan to, but it just happened when her and her BF were makin-out...she has a 3 month old son now...this is what she said for you:

"dont plan to have one now...wait for as long as you can..it hurts ALOT during preg. and labor the MOST..and your life will completly change, you cant change it back either...i wish i would have waited..so you should.."

the babys dad said like almost any other teen dad would 1st "i love you" but when she told him she was preg. he said he'll take care of it, and then 9mnths later left....he never pays for the baby, never sees him, and never calls...its kinda like hes "gone" or "dead"...

so wait though...

but her mom almost hadda heart attack...

she didnt talk to my cousin for 2 wks...until my cuzin explained what happened....but that didnt change alot...she still hadda be responsible for what she did