Recommend: Japanese TV Show Drama?

Okay, I recently got hooked on Hana Yori Dango Live Action Season 1&2, and now I want to watch some more. I was wondering if you guys can recommend some shows that you think is worth watching. I like also some shows that are somewhat alike to Hana Yori Dango also.

Thanks, oh if you want to see free japanese shows go to

crunchyroll.com is the best and its free. Just become a member which is free by the way.

Favorite Answer

Hm..I only watch one, I guess it could be a drama, its called Nobuta wo Produce...its really good...

if you're curious to what its about, you can go to Wikipedia and find it...

Ninja Warrior is an interesting pic (variety) There's another japanese show that i have in mind but i can't remember the name. I do know it airs, or at least i think it still does, on Spike during late nights. It hosted by these japanese guys in elaborate gear and they showcase these mini competitions where people have to go through these impossible obstacle courses. Its in english and its comedy-like. Hope this helps you some.