Do any other guys out there wear sculpted pouch underwear(its a boxer brief style)?

I just recently bought a pair, and man they are nice!!! They make everything bigger looking! Anybody have any other types that they like? What other kinds are there that do the same thing? What are your favorites?

Favorite Answer

If you are 12 or 13 I can understand why you may feel as though you need to wear underwear to show a "package," You might be seeing guys in the shower and feel inadequate. it's the old growers or showers thing. What if your out and meet someone and you decide to go home with them, isn't it as deceiving if a girl wore an oversized bra and you find out she's not quite what you thought she'd have. If you want to wear a pair of jeans that wears the crotch well Levi's 501's is a good choice since they're buttons not zipper and hug well. That's hug not HUNG.

• kanei

Why make yourself look bigger than what you are, unless you are comfortable with them, I do not like to be deceived.