how can i get a girlfriend?
- LaurenLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
you need to be more broad....like say ur age and how you have tried in the past, so that people can give u suggestions on how to fix the way u do it.
- 1 decade ago
Here's a great recipe:
1. Be honest - liars get caught
2. Be friendly - this means being approchable
3. Use good hygiene - girls hate smelly guys and they REALLY hate bad breath!
4. Use common sense - don't say stupid things to look tough or cool
5. Make sure your clothes are neat and not ragged - girls like guys who dress nice but not overly dressed
6. Learn to poke humor at yourself - but don't be overly obnoxious about it
7. Be polite - no one likes an butt-head
8. Be humble - no need to act like a know-it-all
9. Be courteous - learn to treat a lady right
10. Stay healthy - do what you can to take care of yourself
Follow the above 10 steps and you'll have more than one girl wanting to be close to you even if you're not Leonardo DiCaprio!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Im still trying to figure that out