Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does it mean?

The Allstate comerical where the guy says over 6,000 teens disapppear every year. What does he mean by that? Do they get in an accident and die or do they drive off and never come back? This is really starting to bother me. Some one please help me.

Favorite Answer

The commercial is talking about the teens getting in car crashes.. "disappearing" means crashing and passing on aka dying.

The whole commercial is about safe driving and how many accidents there are. They were stating that teens cause a lot of them and that's why they have the safe teens program.

I have Allstate insurance and had to go through something similar...

I havent seen the commercial but it sounds like he is talking about runaways. tho that really doesnt have anything to do with Allstate.

They go away and don't contact friends or family. Most are just runaways, but some are abducted for nefarious purposes.

I think he means that they get in an accident and die. They disappear because they're dead.

i think they die! but if it was me i would drive off and never come back!

I think they run away.