Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it miserably humid where you are?

If so, where are ya? I'm in New England and it's humid here!

Favorite Answer

I'm in the White Mountains in NH, and it's like breathing soup here. And it supposed to be worse tomorrow... :(

• I'm from new england so hello there!!!! I am in florida now and it's been hot and humid here..in the low 90's but we are suppose to get rain this week which will cool us down to the mid 80's...yah!!!!!! I am actually coming to boston in july and i don't want it to be hot there cause most everybody i know in boston that i will be visiting do not have air conditioners. UGGGHHH!!!!!

• ?

Miserably, no; humid, yes. Saskatchewan: the only Prairie province to be eligible for 'Coastal' status (at least as of late!).

Later Daze! =)

I am in Nevada and its just hot here. No humidity really

florida=miserably humid

Southeast Texas. Living right on the Gulf of Mexico. It's freakin' hot as the sun and it's been raining hard! What do you expect?

Somewhat. I'm in Alabama. I wish I was in New England though. I'm originally from Connecticut. I miss it.

I'm in Florida and its schorching!

pa, here. sneezies and wheezies and coughing, late night chills when temp drops and asthma! ARG!!!!! RED EYES..

• no seattle is warm and nice today