how do you reaact when your bf says another girl is hot but he loves you more??

react**** sry guys

• Granny
    Favorite Answer

All men look at other women. If they don't, they are probably dead. Haven't your ever looked at another guy and thought that he was hot? Your BF feels secure enough in your relationship to share his secret thoughts with you. Be happy, he is communicating! Do you share yours with him?

How do I react? When my husband checks out another woman I ask him what it is about her that he is attracted to. It could be anything from her smile to her low-cut blouse. I like Nichols Cage. My husband thinks it's fun to call me at work and tell the receptionist that Nick is calling for me. It's just a fantasy.

Of course he loves you more. He has chosen you to love, not her. Hang in there and BELIEVE in yourself. Nothing is worse to a man than an insecure woman.

Source(s): Life experience.

Your first reaction is to slap him and cuss him out. But remain calm or else he will think you are insecure. Try to say something witty like, yeah she is pretty, but she cant do it like me, or something to that nature. Im pretty sure he didnt mean it to hurt your feelings, he was just being the typical guy. Although we girls hate to hear our men talking about another girl, but its only human nature, as long as they dont act on it, there should be no consequences. Any girl can be hot, but are they girlfriend material? Whatever you dont, dont be a dramaqueen or he will think you are insecure. The next time you see a cute guy, do the same thing to him. Maybe he will take a hint:)

all guyz look after a girl on the street or whatever if that girl is hot,but this is just a thing of instinct,im sure u girls do the same,but what matters most is that he is loyal to u,and he loves only u..so u should let him get a glimpse now and then at others,and dont overreact on it,bcoz the more u try to make him not look,the more his desire to do that will grow.

Sounds to me like you better step it up. If he's to the point that he's looking and telling you about it, it's just a short time before you are replaced. If you want to keep this guy you better get motivated and do something to improve your part of the relationship. Eat less, get some exercise, and stop nagging. He might find you moe attractive too.

because of fact if a woman pronounced that some guy seems warm in front of her bf, she would could make you jealous. because of fact maximum women like to work out her bf jealous. and that i'm enormously particular she get jealous because of fact she purely needed you advised her that she's the only warm lady for you.

Well I wouldn't like it but I would have to deal with it! Although you have to be carefull because all this truthfullness from him will make you furious and if you have to move on if he continues yo do this you make up your mnd! Just remember the choice is yours how to react because you are with him! Good Luck!

wow i have a really hard time with this too!! I dont even know how i act but im guess angry...now im thinking its not a bad thing once in a great while...and tell him who you think is hot! He should love you more and i bet you were hotter lol!

Well, since he thinks it's okay to do that, then it should be okay for you to point out hot guys too. If you don't feel that's the right thing to do, you should confront him about it, tell him how you feel about it, and that it bothers you [ if it does ]. I would blow it off, he loves me, he's allowed to look, but if he touches, he is gone. [:

Hope this helps.

• Jared

First, you should put him on hold, or ask him to wait. Then come to yahoo and ask how the community how you should handle the situation. Proceed to do what majority says.

Have a good day.

Same here - I get upset a little but I try not to show it. That's just how I am. I know this is stupid, but I don't want my man to look at other girls at all. I'd prefer he never ever looked at one again, although I know this is not possible.