How do I avoid getting blisters when walking in heels?

It seems I always get blisters on my feet when I wear sexy shoes. How do I avoid this?

• Katie
    Favorite Answer

band aids. lots of band aids.

you can also put powder in your shoes to prevent them from sweating, that tends to cause blisters.

those gel soles work well too.

There is this great product called Second Skin that helps blisters heal fast. Try to keep your feet dry as possible. Make sure your shoes aren't too small and fit well. Some shoes will rub certain shapes of feet more than others. I use thin medical tape sometimes to keep the shoe from rubbing. It works better than a band-aid, cuz the band-aids tend to rub more, and not stay in place as well.

Zinc oxide ;powder sprinkle everyday in your shoes and rub on feet when walking on heels its suspends friction on your feet and soles and heels and arches..your common problem with blisters and the cause of blisters are friction from your heels of your shoes use zinc oxide powder get at any department store pharmacy counter you dont need a prescription

You don't. Breaking in a pair of shoes you are always going to get it. Pad the blisters, and talk to those that sell you the shoes to get a better fit. When you buy a pair break them in slowly. Get your favourite pair first, then you can play.

not the cutest thing in the world, but if you feet are that bad to the point where they are getting blisters, try those crocodile shoes very comfortable i hear

walking in heels is a ingredient paintings and area prepare. the fact is, that even somebody who wears severe heels continuously, or has tricks for walking in heels, will nonetheless get blisters. Its in basic terms inevitable. extremely whilst wearing heels with out pantyhose, how maximum individuals positioned on them at present, the shoes are in basic terms going to rub up against the bare dermis on your heels or arches and furnish you with blisters. not lots you're able to do to give up it yet prepare and harm the shoes in. whether, you ought to nonetheless proceed to prepare wearing and walking in heels. The Dr. Scholls gel inserts are rather magnificent and that i particularly propose. additionally, you are able to pre-shelter blister carriers areas via wearing bandaids in strengthen, which often circumstances works nicely for me. finally, there is alot to be suggested for breaking shoes in. whilst a shoe is propertly extra in, that's going to be softer and could will rub against your gentle or mushy areas much less harshly, which ought to minimize down on the blisters. wish that helps !

It's those gel things, but I hate putting those in. Put on those socks that just cover the part where the shoes touch. They sell them at Target.

i know it sound kind of dumb , but i uses to put cream were it hurts or were the shoe id put a piece of toilet paper<3

use shoe solez - I think they even make some just for the ball of your foot.

get them a little bit bigger if possible