Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How can I get my mind out the gutter?

Its stuck

Favorite Answer

my mind has been in the gutter since the first time i got layed! so don't fight it, it's a part of you now!lol!!!

it's good to be stuck here in the gutter

I love it in the gutter

even though it got holla suspended for life

it's all good cause holla @ur girl will hold it down untill Y!A pulls the plug on a sista.

live life to the fullest and keep your head in the gutter do leave the gutter junkies

it's a beautiful place to be

i holla ;O

Source(s): gettin down and dirty crew yeah boy.......... that's what's up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing wrong with your mind being stuck in the gutter ....there are lots of us in there with you !

• TE

NOOOOOOOO You can't leave me, You stopped drinking. Your bored at work, Next thing your gonna tell me is no more pillow fights. Your scaring me Sauna stop it. I miss the girl that I first met. The way we were, sing it

A little WD-40 should do it.

If that doesn't help, a little KY jelley should grease the skids.

Although I have to agree with brunettebeauty's take on things....the more, the better.

Try doing something......something that you like, a no brainer preferably....maybe that'll help........if anything, a good ole hershey bar might help....