I just bought a 2007 cbr 600 rr. At what mileage should I go trade it in for a new bike?

I'm planning to upgrade to the 1000rr either next summer or the one thereafter. I don't want to lose a lot of money on my trade.

Favorite Answer

RuU you just bought the 600 why do yo u wann get rid of it so quick. Are you really bored with the power already? Thats a fast bike you bought. I think that maybe you should stick with it for a little while. But5 if really wanna the 1000 i would trade ti in at about 1,500 to 2,000 miles. Well the less the better but i i were you i wouldnt get the 1000cc you are able to drag your knee around a curve. Once you can do that then get the 1000.

You are going to lose a lot of money on the trade. You are better off keeping the bike for years.

dude...why don't you just enjoy the bike you have before you think about buying a new one...you'll know when the time is right to upgrade...i honestly don't understand why you would want to upgrade to a 1000cc bike...unless you're racing, 600s have more than enough power...anyhoo if you really think you must upgrade...like i said...you'll know when the time is right for you to upgrade...if it takes you 100 miles or 10000 miles...don't let anybody else tell you anything else because they don't know your ability...only you do

You've already lost money on it the minute you rode it off the lot. Why don't you ride it before you try to trade it in?

• 51

312 no more you're a noob stick with the 600 till it drops

put it up on ebay, using the best offer option, as soon as you're ready for the 1000, then after it sells for the price you want, buy the new one.

Source(s): I've done the same thing

enjoy it first.