Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you can go back and change one thing...?

heres the deal...

if you change something to help everybody... you die in the process.

if you change something to help only yourself... you stay living.

What would you do and what event would you change?

and they wanted to put this in the jokes and riddles section

Favorite Answer

I'd just stop Eve from biting that apple...

Its hard to just chose one thing I would want to change. I think I would like to change alot. Some of the things I would want go back to change are slavery, 9/11 and the Holocaust. These have all been events that have lead to so much human sufferring that has direct repocussions on the people who lived through them and their family (9/11 no doubt will have these effects on our children as the world has already changed so much in relation to that one event).

I would have to sit and think about which one I would pick but I would possibly start with one of these.

Source(s): Life.

Well I know I'm going to heaven (I'm not actually a Jew like Kyle), so I would change the world so every problem was solved to help everybody and I would die.

I would go back to 9-10-2001 and make bomb threats to airports to prevent the terrorist from taking off (On 9-11). Then I would goto the airport and shoot those no good sobs into oblivion myself.

I'd help myself... duh. Why? Because I know enough of the world to realize that even if I did something to change something to help "everybody," it really wouldn't be "everybody" because every mind is different, and we all have different perceptions of good and bad. It's all subjective, so I'd rather do something that'd benefit me FOR SURE and live on with life... leave the martyrdom to someone else.

I would rather change something to help everybody. I'd prob change the fact of somany people dying of Milaria and HIV in africa.

Would tell air traffic control to watch Dad's plane :,(......

Me i'd have changed lottery so all the numbers that came up were on same friggin line LOL

I'd pass, for everything that has happened was supposed to, and I'm not gonna mess with the cosmos!

Hate to be selfish, but I would go back and would of kept up with my Russian heritage more (language, culture, etc...)

I would go back to when I was about twelve years old and slap myself for all the stupid decisions I have made since then....

I wouldn't go back and change a thing....our mistakes are what make us learn and only make us stronger.....I have no regrets.