Dumb Question...?

Does anyone else think that people like this make the rest of the world label America as a stupid country?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlauJ...

Favorite Answer

That's hilarious, everyone knows America is the largest planet. The Space Shuttle took pictures.

• MARS

O.k. I'm going to try and give this person the benefit of the doubt and say that he was just joking. I mean, he commented on the person saying that he needed psychiatric treatment by saying "purple". I thought it was funny actually and it has nothing to do with being American except maybe the fact that most people from other countries believe that we are all pig-headed egocentrics who think that America is the be all and end all of civilization. But, obviously that's not true.

why was that guy necessarily from America? people from all over the world are on y! answers. i think it was a joke anyway.

No. That person was just trying to be funny. And the best answer made me laugh so hard.

no since all the other countrys want to bomb the crud out of us so i think we should label it the target country and every body sould move to a diffrent country and let america explode

• it takes all kinds to make a world

the only stupid question is the one you dont ask but yes

WTF...he must be related to George W. Bush, lol.

No I think that guy is stupid HAHA!

that was only a joke , and not every1 on this site is American !!! don't be such a party pooper !!