Dumb Question...?

Does anyone else think that people like this make the rest of the world label America as a stupid country?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlauJ...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's hilarious, everyone knows America is the largest planet. The Space Shuttle took pictures.

• MARS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

O.k. I'm going to try and give this person the benefit of the doubt and say that he was just joking. I mean, he commented on the person saying that he needed psychiatric treatment by saying "purple". I thought it was funny actually and it has nothing to do with being American except maybe the fact that most people from other countries believe that we are all pig-headed egocentrics who think that America is the be all and end all of civilization. But, obviously that's not true.

• 1 decade ago

why was that guy necessarily from America? people from all over the world are on y! answers. i think it was a joke anyway.

• 1 decade ago

No. That person was just trying to be funny. And the best answer made me laugh so hard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no since all the other countrys want to bomb the crud out of us so i think we should label it the target country and every body sould move to a diffrent country and let america explode

• it takes all kinds to make a world

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the only stupid question is the one you dont ask but yes

• 1 decade ago

WTF...he must be related to George W. Bush, lol.

• 1 decade ago

No I think that guy is stupid HAHA!

• 1 decade ago

that was only a joke , and not every1 on this site is American !!! don't be such a party pooper !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.